Lousy title but I wanted to be clear before anyone jumps to conclusions.
does this event every year around Thanksgiving. Anyone who wants to take part has to just draw at least one OC inflated facing a certain way. Here are his rules for it, if you want to take part.
1) Post in this journal or note me if you wish to enter.
2) Must be your own original character. No popular trademarked characters.
3) For the non-artists (writers for example), you can have another artist draw your OC for you on the condition that they have permission from their creator/owner to do so. This applies only for the non-artists. The idea behind the collab is to see other people's styles in a single page and it loses that feel if only a couple people did all the work. No templates please.
4) Having the entry colored is encouraged due to more time available to finish.
5) I'll provide the background so do not draw your entry on a background. Transparent background is preferred to make it easier for me. If you cannot make your character on a transparent background, just put it on a white background and I can do it for you if needed.
6) When your entry is complete, link me to the drawing so I may prepare them for the parade.
7) The point of view will be looking at the parade from the side so the entries will be facing directly to the left. I will allow facing slightly towards the viewer due to the point of view. Here's my entry and one of my past entry for an example:
8) For the balloons, I will accept either inflated characters or characters transformed into parade balloons. For the street floats, I will accept a normal float or a character TFed into a float.
9) The deadline is November 25th, the day before Thanksgiving day. The finished collab will be posted on Turkey day.
10) Currently, there is no limit to the amount of characters you can enter. However, if there are too many characters entering, I will set the limits.
11) Try to keep it PG. What this means is don't have a character look like something that couldn't be shown on national TV. i.e. complete nudity, drug and alcohol references, etc.